SYMACON System + Service GmbH is a start-up, innovative company with a team that wants to move things forward.
We offer excellent working conditions and promising opportunities for career advancement and development. If you would also like to optimise our customers’ production or participate in an outstanding service for systems and machines, then you have chosen the right company!
We are looking forward to your application! We are also pleased to receive your application initiative, if there is no suitable job advertisement for you.
SYMACON System + Service GmbH represents innovative complete solutions from planning to installation. As a BOSCH Rexroth system partner, we are specialised in customer-specific and turnkey system solutions from aluminium profiles to components of assembly, conveyor, linear and drive technology for your production and logistics.
Success is based on motivated employees. Become part of our team and design the future together with us.
Young Professional / Experienced Professional
Design Engineer Mechanical Engineering/Automation (m/f/d)
- Development and design of components and assemblies in special machine construction and automation systems
- Creation of designs according to customer requirements
- Realisation of feasibility studies
- Creation of manufactoring specific designed part and assembly drawings, parts lists, and assembly instruction
- Degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical design or comparable qualification
- Experienced in the use of Inventor and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge in the field of automation
- Experiences in the field of machine safety & in the field of industrial mechanical engineering
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as a confident appearance
- Knowledge in the use of ERP systems and MS-Office
- Driving license class B
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU
In addition to a strategically oriented, dynamically growing company, we guarantee fun and pleasure at work, a guaranteed varied activity, and challenging projects in diverse industries, such as medical and laboratory technology, e-commerce, mechanical engineering, and the automotive industry. You can expect a collegial atmosphere with a motivated team and flexible work arrangements.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU!
If you are interested, please send your application to the following address
Symacon System + Service GmbH
Alt Salbke 6 - 10
You can also send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Jobadvertisement_Design Engineer